• Project 1B: Stewardship

    My very first studio assignment of the subject RUS104 in my university life - Me, Myself, & I


    a  Project 1B: Stewardship  b

    We are required to sketch a self-portrait and write some descriptions about ourselves, by describing our personal background, how we see ourselves in five years later and what can we contribute to the betterment of the built environment.


    My self-portrait.

     A short description about my personal background, which includes my personality, my interest, my school life, and my family.

     Some thoughts on how I see myself in five years later. 

    Writing down of what I can contribute to the betterment of the built environment now or in the future.

    The finishing work.


    Through this project, I understand myself more deeply when figuring out the descriptions about myself. When thinking of what I might become five years later, I found out that I have gained a stronger will in realizing my dream, that is to become a successful Interior Designer.

    0 comments → Project 1B: Stewardship

    Post a Comment

Inspiring quotes...

Inspiring Design...

Best Buildings Of 2012