• Project 2B: Defect (Unpleasant View)

    My second studio assignment of the subject RUS104 - Interiors (Coloured Drawing)

    a  Project 2B: Defect (Unpleasant View)  b


    For Project 2B, I choose to draw the exterior look of an abandoned wooden house which is surrounded by bushes and a tree beside it. A lot of broken wood pieces are falling apart from the wall and roof of the wooden house. 

    After finished outlining my drawing of the unpleasant exterior view of a wooden house with pen ink.

    The finishing work.


    Through this project, I have learned to draw the unpleasant exterior view of a building using two-point perspective drawing skill. I only used pencil colour in the drawing and learned that to get a good range from light to dark in a drawing, the value of the colours need to be exaggerate.

    0 comments → Project 2B: Defect (Unpleasant View)

    Post a Comment

Inspiring quotes...

Inspiring Design...

Best Buildings Of 2012