• The life of a HBP student...

    It is just only my first semester of my first year in USM, but I have built up a lot of sweet and happy memories as a HBP student, especially with my lovely Interior Design coursemates and friends. Because of them, my life in the first year of university is full of excitements, surprises, laughs, and tears. They have added many colours into my university life, making me adapting in a whole new environment without any difficulties. I will never forget the sleepless nights rushing to complete our studio projects together with my friends at the studio, and also enjoying the sunrise view together. Thanks for giving me such a beautiful memory in my First Year study in USM. Thank you, friends! =)


    Celebrating Mooncake Festival with my ID friends, seniors, and lecturers.


    Having fun in playing lanterns together with my friends.

    Taking photos together with my ID friends after the HBP orientation night.

     Taking funny photos with my ID friends.


    We are the future interior designer!

    Visit to Batu Feringghi for our Project 8.

     The beautiful Lone Pine Hotel.

    The famous restaurant in Batu Feringghi - The Ship.

    Taking photo with my group members while having site visit to Batu Feringghi.

     Long queue to get our barbecue meal.

     Waiting to be served. =D

     Having our barbecue meal and enjoying the beautiful seaview at the same time.

    0 comments → The life of a HBP student...

    Post a Comment

Inspiring quotes...

Inspiring Design...

Best Buildings Of 2012