• Project 3B: Man-Made Structure

    My third studio assignment of the subject RUS104 - Exteriors


    a  Project 3B: Man-Made Structure  b


    In Project 3B, we are required to sketch a man-made structure by choosing any building in the School of HBP from an appropriate angle.

    I choose to draw the building of 'Dataran Merah' which located at the vary back of our school, facing the main road of Sultan Azlan Shah. I decided to draw the building from this angle as it shows the structure of the whole building clearly. 

    I have added human figure into the drawing as a reference of scale.


    The finishing work with some descriptions beside the building.


    From this project, I learned to observe the details of a building before drawing. The details on man-made structures are mostly in regular and mechanical shape. The lines that formed the building structure are often straight and this gives most man-made structure a geometric shape. I darkened some parts of the building to show the elements of light and shadow.

    0 comments → Project 3B: Man-Made Structure

    Post a Comment

Inspiring quotes...

Inspiring Design...

Best Buildings Of 2012